Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yoga

WOW. I loved the presentation on Tuesday, although I wished we did more yoga poses rather than breathing exercises. The presenter was excellent! I have never seen a sixty-year-old man dance and move the way he did ( actually, I have never seen ANYONE dance like that before). I really wanted to ask him if he could demonstrate the hardest yoga pose known to man, but I felt like he was not wearing the proper clothing to do so. He did not look anything like I thought a yoga (yogie?) would look like, I guess one can't really judge a book by its cover. Who knew that the path to Ecstasy who be sought after through breathing exercises and meditation? If  I knew that breathing like a bee would lead me to inner peace and happiness I would have started eighteen years ago!  
OLM... OLM...,
Samantha 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The goofy dancing is fun, isn't it?