Thursday, December 4, 2008

19 and 20

A. The best part of the year (Semester? .. this doesn't seem like the end of the year) was being totally surprised to see Mrs. Wright observing English class a few weeks ago! I also loved loved being home from school at 1130... Just in time to catch the last half of the View.



B. Here it goes, the most important thing that I learned all year was that my life is not ending just because I am going to community college. Yes, I'm miserable sometimes.. still... but I'm becoming less miserable. YaY! I'm too busy working and doing homework to feel like I'm missing out on college. Yes, another thing, I learned that community college is not easier than four year college .. well at least not in my case. I'm still stressed out and crazy.... I'm also learning that that will never change.
I'm spending all of the tuition money I would have spent at Penn State on a pony,
Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a pony so bad....