Monday, September 29, 2008

Huh?

I just finished reading the last essay in the homework for tomorrow; and I can honestly say that I was completely unaware that people are able to make a science out of analyzing the effects that social networking has on society. Seriously? When I think of social networking, face book and myspace automatically come to mind. I, and I'm sure an ample amount of my friends, see facebook as something to do when you are bored, not something to do when you want to actually make new friends. I mean there were strange Internet obsessions before "social networking" made its way to the Internet. I think that all of the time, energy and money used to study and research Internet social networking could be used elsewhere. 
Going To See If I Have Any New Friend Requests On Facebook,
Samantha

No comments: