Wednesday, September 24, 2008

O No!!!

I had a complete spaz attack on my way home from school today. I had my first Biology test and I did not do as well as I was expecting of myself. Yes, this is a result of me being a lazy piece. Why do I always do this to myeslf? Seriously If I would have put in the extra hour of studying that was most likely necessary to get an A, all of this stress would have been avoided and I would not be bracing myself for the next apolocipse. At this point, I thought I would be able to break my lazy sudying habits! ugh!!! I'm trying to look at this situation with a positive mentality. Does the fact that I am completely unbale to explain the breakdown of polysaccarides mean that I am a horrbile failure of a student? Hopefully not. Well , off to do homework.
Wishing I Could Re Arrange My DNA,
Samantha

No comments: