Sunday, September 28, 2008

I want to be part of Colbert Nation......

I'll admit it, I have freak crushes on Stephen Colbert and John Stewart. I LOVE THEM. I love them not because they are funny, their shows are one-of-a-kind ( even though they are similar to each other), and because their shows seem like the only outlet where politics can be serious and hysterical at the same time. As crazy as it sounds, I feel as if I can from an unbiased opinion on certain events just from watching those shows. They take the "politics" out of politics and present the facts to the people in an extremely relateable manner. I LOOOVE THEM.
One of my ongoing goals is to become a member of the Colbert Nation and wear a wrist strong bracelet. How do I get one? I also want to read Colbert's book, but I don't know what exactly it is about. Ill most likely wind up buying it just because the cover looks good. John Stewart has a house on LBI and I am determined to meet him on the beach somewhere ... someday.... love love love them!
Trying not to sound creepy,
Samantha

No comments: