Monday, November 10, 2008

Dream School

O man, a question like this immediately brings me back to the most horrifying experience of my life. When I think about the fact that I have to re-apply to a four year school, I literally want to vomit. I'd rather eat dirt than apply to school again. Nothing in this world is more of a pain in the butt! Anyway, if I could attend any four-year school, I would definitely attend either Princeton or NYU. Not only are both of these school excellent institutions, both harbor extremely different environments that I could see myself living in for the next four- uh two years. [rolls eyes] I absolutely love the Princeton campus, and everything else about the school for that matter. Every time I visit Princeton and walk around campus, I literally feel the years of scholarship looming over my shoulders. I love the football uniforms and school colors. I love visiting and imagining what it would be like to attend school; then I remember that I didn't score  2400 on my SAT's and find a cure for cancer,and my name isn't Marcus and I did not attend Buddhist camp in the middle of nowhere (yay book references!). I also love love love love NYU. I actually applied last fall but did not get in. I love this institution because it literally exists in the busiest place on earth. If I am lucky, my career will take me into the city where I will make billions of dollars. NYU would be an excellent resource and stepping stone for my future. Plus, I love change and diversity, even if the school mascot is a purple torch thing... I think...
Now stressing over my future,
Samantha

No comments: