Thursday, November 13, 2008

UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to lie. I feel like attending OCC was a huge mistake at this point. I was just looking online at some of the out of state colleges that I want to attend and about two of the classes that I took this semester and am taking next semester directly transfer.  I have nothing against the school or anything, I was actually surprised to see how much the college offered, but I feel like the next two years will be a huge waste of time if most of my credits don't transfer. I knew coming in that all of the credits won't transfer, but I am clearly going to be miserable if I transfer somewhere as a freshmen in college after two years. Yes, I know that most of my credits will transfer to a New Jersey school, but institutions in New Jersey are not my top choices. UGH!!!
Samantha

No comments: