Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unwrap That!

I always say I'm going to do this; but this time I'm serious. Mark my words... I AM GOING TO GET ALL OF MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FINISHED EARLY THIS YEAR. There is nothing more stressful than buying a Christmas present for your friends or family the hour before you have to leave to exchange presents. I have realized that my semi OCD behavior has increased over the past few months; so hopefully I can use it for good and not evil. I already know who I'm buying for and what I'm getting, no that's a complete lie but I do have some awesome presents in mind. 
I have to say that present buying , whether it be Christmas or birthday etc., has not always been my forte. I have friends that buy for every occasion and every holiday, but I am always the one who forgets the birthday and never remembers to actually go back to the store and buy a belated present. I have about three friends right now who I have to combine Christmas and Birthday all into one. I'm not complaining, but its just stressful. I also noticed that I only buy the friends gifts if they buy one for me. Its not that I'm being at total b -hotch, its just that I don't have millions of dollars to buy all of my friends something good, like really good and meaningful. Its not that I don't love them enough, I'm just poor. I think this year I am going to buy all of my friends silly little things that mean something, less money, more fun. Nothing says I love you BFF more than a package of spiderman stickers! (I am now realizing how much of an A$$ I must sound to my friends who are reading this right now..) This is also something that I say I'm going to do every year, but I Still drop insane amounts of cash. :) 
I'm in for a long month of laughing at stupid jokes for 20% tips,
Samantha

No comments: