Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eye Heart My Group....

The best part of the group assignment is undoubtedly the members of my group. Not only do we work well together; I feel as if we share the same twisted sense of humor. I appreciate the fact that all of the group members find the name "Whore Island" both creative and hilarious. I also appreciate the fact that the class was allowed to pick the groups. There is nothing more evil and  sinister than "hand picking" groups in class. Seriously; why do teachers always pair the straight A student with the kid who is failing the class? Are they trying to ruin someones life? When Students are allowed to pick their own groups, students always produce better projects. Overall, there has not been any "worst parts" about working in out groups. The only downside is that it was somewhat difficult trying to figure out a time where everyone was available to work on the map. 
I would definitely enjoy working on another group project, but not until the end of the semester. Although the group essay is enjoyable now, I feel as if the concept of a group essay could become repetitive if the essay were assigned  back-to-back. 
Thinking about how jubilant it would be to actually live in the town we created,
Samantha

No comments: