Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sigh......

Right now, at this very moment, I am watching Obama live on CNN giving a speech in North Carolina. Someone literally just fainted and he stopped his speech in order to call attention to medical services. I am seriously watching this man speak and smiling and giggling like a little girl. If he does not get elected president, I'm moving to Canada. Right now, at this very moment, I am begging America to please make the right decision in six days. I need to go to college; and an opportunity to receive loans would take a tremendous amount of stress off my shoulders. Polar bears are some of my favorite animals. McCain is too old and too wrinkly to be president. Pailn is crazy. She is a crazy, crazy lady. Okay, someone else just fainted again. Right now, at this very moment, I am begging those who who are voting for McCain to please realize that you are jeopardising my future, stressing me out to no end, and basically trying to ruin my life. 
I can't wait to see him on the daily show later!,
Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't he AMAZING on The Daily Show? I loved him holding back his own hand when discussing the Bradley Effect. ::grin::