Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wishful Thinking

In a perfect world, I would be rich and both of my parents would be able to afford to drive around in BMW's. I would have went to a four year school, my SAT scores would have been waaaaay higher, and my stupid two year cell phone contract would be up ( side note! why are retail price cell phones so expensive? Why does my mom get a two year contract EVERY FREAKING YEAR?!) In a perfect world, I would get invited to P. Diddy's White Party every year and be highly skilled in both sudoku and gymnastics. I would be allowed to own an American Express Black Card and Britney would have never married K FED and had a mental breakdown ( RIP Britney and Justin). In a perfect world, I would not experience horrible moments of laziness and I would have not chopped of eleven inches of my hair in a crazy fit or rage ( FYI I do not regret donating my hair to locks of love, I just wish it would grow back faster :) ). In a perfect world EVERYONE WOULD AT LEAST TIP TWENTY PERCENT! I clearly don't live in a perfect world, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
P Diddy Rents Out the REAL Constitution for His White Parties!,
Samantha

No comments: