Monday, October 27, 2008

Vampires Suck!

I am the oddball. I feel like I am the last person on the face of the planet who hasn't read any of the Twilight books. I want to read them, I just don't have time! Honesty, I would have never thought that a book about Vampires would have such a large appeal. Vampires? Really? Huh. I hate that a Twilight movie is coming out because I know that I am unable to read multiple Bible/ dictionary sized novels in the matter of a few months. It is bad enough that I haven't read the books yet; what makes the situation worse is that two of my best friends read the books already and always make fun of me because I haven't ( I'm pretty sure that I'm getting made fun of right now because both Amanda and Katie read my blog). So as they are mentally pounding fists, or pounding fists via Skype to signify agreement and make fun of me, I'm going to say this; EVERYONE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THE TWILIGHT BOOKS. I will get to it when I have time.
If I had vampire powers and were able to stay up all night I would have read the books already,
Samantha

No comments: