Thursday, October 30, 2008

I take my coffee black......

I want to first start off by saying that my favorite Halloween candy off all time is candy corn. Even though it reminds me of candle wax, I cant get enough ( When I say candy corn I mean original. The pumpkin candy corn is just not the same). :)
If I could do one thing, anything in the world, I would hire a personal assistant and act like I always had a ton of important S#$T to do. I envy all of those people who reached the "personal assistant status." Seriously, rules do not pertain to any personal assistant. No person in their right mind would tell a colleague to simultaneously purchase coffee and wash a car in the matter of five minutes; but bosses would expect a personal assistant to complete that task in three. Who else in their right mind would be willing to complete ridiculous tasks for the sake of a boss? Honestly, I somewhat define the term success based upon the number of personal assistants an individual has ( owns?). Kimora Lee Simmons? SUCCESS! Boss of a major business that doe snot have a personal assistant? FAILURE! 
Apologizing for Letting my Crazy Show,
Samantha


No comments: