Thursday, October 16, 2008

One way ticket to hell and back...

There is no doubt in mind mind that I am one day going to Hades. I did not drop the spirit stick, horrible horrible Bring It On reference, but my morals are nothing short of twisted. I compiled a list of things that make me a complete A$$. 

1. A number of my classmates, including myself, volunteered at a pancake breakfast in my school in order to raise money for a girl that was diagnosed with cancer. After the breakfast ended, an abundance of pancakes were left over and the students were told to take food back to class. I had English with a number of my best friends, and we decided to take food back for the entire class to eat. needless to say, no one was hungry. Upon realizing this, my Friends and I proceeded to walk out of class, the beauty of a sub, and used the left over pancakes as Frisbees. We covered the lawn of the school in pancakes and fed the birds at the same time.
2. When I don't have enough money to pay the tolls, I take what spare change I have, throw it out the window, and miss the basket. I then proceed to honk the horn and act like I missed the basket on accident and hope that the cameras do not pick up the lies that flew out my window, instead of the change.
3. I always speed at yellow lights, slowing down is for losers.
4. A co-worker was extremely close with their pet chicken and had to leave work early when they found out that the chicken was eaten by another animal. Everyone that worked the night shift toppled over with laughter as soon as the chicken news spread around the building. The soup of the day, chicken vegetable of course, was written on a white board in the kitchen, and I immediately took the chance to draw a picture of a dead chicken being eaten by a monster as soon as I heard the news. I forgot to erase the drawing before I left work. I hope I still have a job.
5. I have no tolerance for children ranging from ages two to twelve
6. I know every line  and dance move to "Super Star" and will drop everything to do the fax machine on request.
7. I tell my sister that she is adopted at least once a day. 
Creating a rubber outfit so when I get hit by lightning, I won't be injured,
Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the greatest list ever posted. Ever. Loved this post.