Monday, October 27, 2008

Winning Knowledge

I'm not going to lie. I was a huge super mega fan of all the tween movies that Mary-Kate and Ashley ever made. I clearly remember watching every movie starring the Olsen twins with my friends when I was about twelve. One of my absolute favorites, there is still a long list of my favorites, was the movie tilted Winning London. Although I don't remember every detail about the movie, one particular part ,for some odd reason, always stuck out in my mind. When the Olsen twins were having dinner with their grandfather in the film, he asked them what they learned that day. I think I loved this part because they always seemed to come up with an answer even though they were running around Europe with total hotties. In honor of the pre-hobo, pre-anno Olsen Twins, I made a list of everything that I learned today ( Thus Far, I still have to go to Biology Lab later).
1. My Western Civ Lecture this morning outlined the entire Muslim Faith. I gained an entire new understanding of a completely different religion. This was the most interesting and useful information I am going to learn all day.
2. The word theatre can be spelled like "theatre" or "theater".
3. I haven't Checked my Facebook in weeks. Habit broken? I don't think so. 
4. Chocolate chip Kudos bars are a disappointing snack.
5. If I ever wanted to go to Rutgers, my Bio Class will transfer.
I feel my brain increasing in size,
Samantha


No comments: