Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just an update.........

OK so I just read a number of the blogs that I wrote in the last two weeks and I decided that an update on my current situation is not only necessary but essential in making me not look like I'm crazy. For starters, my friend Amanda is not and never was and active member of the Penn State Harry Potter club. Upon arriving to the school, she signed up for the club but then decided not to participate once she saw the type of people that she would be "clubbing" with. Amanda does not think that she is really a wizard so therefore decided that joining the club would have not been a good idea. I still haven't started Rant, but I am almost finished with Fourth Comings. MEGAN McCAFFERTY IS WRITING PERFECT FIFTHS, the last book in the Sloppy Series! I almost passed out when I realized that one more book is coming out. :) O YEA! I  didn't fail my Biology test like I originally thought. Being the ultimate spaz that I am, the B that I received on the test will bother me all semester. I finally memorized my school ID number and I will not be needing my cousin's ID number to access the school Internet anymore. Overall, I had a productive week.
Retrospectively yours,
Samantha

No comments: